Privacy statement SHE-Quest Advies B.V.
We take the protection of privacy data very seriously. With this privacy statement we want to let you know what information we collect when you use our services, why we collect this information and how we improve the user experience.
This privacy statement has been drawn up on the basis of the General Data Processing Regulation (AVG) which is active per 25 May 2018.
What information we save and process and why
SHE-Quest Advies B.V. collects and processes personal data for the administration of customers, the execution of the agreement, the collection of payments, the website, personal marketing and to comply with legal obligations.
The personal data stored by SHE-Quest Advies B.V. is stored and used mainly to implement the agreement with regard to the delivery of a product and / or service. Without this provision of information, it is not possible for us to execute the agreement.
The following data is used in addition to the company data:
- Telephone number – if necessary;
- Business e-mail address;
- First and last name – of contacts;
- Gender (for communication purposes).
The data is used to support the services to be delivered and is stored on our own secure server.
Security and Sharing of data
SHE-Quest Advies B.V. handles your personal data with the utmost care and does everything possible to store your data securely. SHE-Quest Advies B.V. does not share your personal data with third parties, unless this is necessary for the performance of services (commissioned by SHE-Quest Advies B.V. according to agreement) or to comply with any legal obligations.
Use data when visiting website / cookies
The data used for our Compliance tool sheQuilibrium®
For the use of our Compliance tool we only use your business email address and possibly a self-provided business mobile number for two-factor authentication.
SHE-Quest Advies B.V. never stores personal data for longer than strictly necessary. Your personal data will in any case be removed, at:
- Execution of the agreement: 5 years after termination of the agreement for possible future agreements, unless you have explicitly given permission to store the personal data for a longer period of time or if the data must be kept longer on the basis of a statutory regulation or provision;
- Payment and settlement of the invoices: 7 years after payment of the relevant invoice, for the fulfilment of the statutory obligation of the tax authorities;
- Dealing with questions and complaints: after satisfactory resolution of the complaint;
- The request for a free quotation: 60 days after sending the free quote.
- For the sheQuilibrium® service, the information used will be deleted on request and otherwise automatically (5 years) after termination of the contract.
If you want to change your data or remove it from our files, please send an e-mail to the e-mail address below.
Questions or remarks
If you want more information about what external parties are processing your personal data or you have other questions or comments about our privacy statement, you can always send an e-mail to: email@example.com.